Site Disclaimer, Copyright & Other Information
(You are requested to read, understand & accept the Online Treatment & Site Usage Disclaimer as well.)
- The information & specifications contained on this website has been checked for accuracy. However, specifications & technical data are subject to change without intimation. The listed values are guide values, & should not be considered legally binding. The values can differ due to tolerances. For accuracy & current information, kindly verify with Dr. Anish V. Vaknalli.
- Various external links may have been made to other websites for your convenience. HomeoConsult Research & Development or Dr. Anish V. Vaknalli do not wish to imply that these links have been authorized by the owners of such linked sites. We are also not liable nor shall we be held responsible for any content on any website whatsoever.
All names that may have been displayed of other manufacturers & parties other than HomeoConsult Research & Development or Dr. Anish V. Vaknalli are / may be Trademarks & Registered Copyrights of those manufacturers & parties.
- As technology keeps changing, information & views stated on this website may be altered, appended & / or deleted. HomeoConsult Research & Development & / or Dr. Anish V. Vaknalli reserve the right to alter these and / or any other specifications, information & / or data, whether expressly stated on this website, or otherwise, without any prior notice.
- Please contact the Sitemaster in case you have problems accessing this site or experience any broken links / missing images. We thank you for your time & concern.
Online Treatment - Disclaimer
Terms & Conditions
- Homeopathic medicines are absolutely safe when prescribed alone or concomitantly with other modes of treatment you are currently being prescribed. There are no known drug interactions between Homeopathic medicines and other medications.
- Homeopathic medicines have earned a reputation as being safe, non-toxic and free of any side effects. During the course of treatment any adverse medical signs observed or symptoms you experience will not be considered as an adverse or side effect of the Homeopathic medicines prescribed. Environmental factors, psychological factors, diet, natural progression of the disease etc. will be taken into consideration and appropriate corrective measures will be advised.
- Due to the nature of online consultation we do not make any attempt to replace medical or surgical diagnosis, management and treatment discussed by your Doctor. However, after evaluation of your case and medical reports if any, we do consider the diagnosis and recommend the needful.
- The content on the "HomeoConsult” site is general in nature; it is presented in a concise form, and is provided for basic educational purposes only. The Homeopathic scope, approach and treatment content provided on this site is a result of clinical observations made by the panel of doctors on this site, and may vary considerably among Homeopathic physicians and two cases of similar kind. It is mandatory that you seek the advice of your Doctor or Specialist with any questions you may have regarding a specific medical condition before you take any action on it.
- The content of the "HomeoConsult" site comes from medical sources believed to be accurate, but may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The use of "HomeoConsult" site, its Content, and Treatment Outcome are at your own risk.
- Payment terms and conditions: You may pay for online consultation through our secure host online account. After receiving your payment a detail case-analysis questionnaire will be e-mailed to your submitted e-mail address. Medicines are couriered or mailed to your requested postal address usually within 72 hours or three working days of receiving your submitted questionnaire.
- The Panel of Doctors on “HomeoConsult” site does not guarantee a cure for your ailment or disease condition. In the event that you do not respond favorably, you will be in no position to make any claim whatsoever.
- You are requested to read, understand & accept the Site Disclaimer