Homeopathy Treatment for Vitiligo
Homeopathy & Vitiligo (Based on internal assessment of clinical cases)
- Vitiligo if treated early can be prevented from progression
- Fewer and smaller the patches, superior the treatment outcome
- Reversal of disease & cure possible in significant number of cases
- Children, young adults & early onset cases most benefited
- Positive family history hampers maximum treatment benefits
- Homeopathic treatment has no side effects & safe for all age groups
- Homeopathy, a must-try, alternative treatment available and should be
opted for ASAP
(Note: Extent and nature of benefits of treatment varies among individuals and has been gathered from patients themselves & past clinical records)
Outline of our treatment
Our ongoing research and clinical studies emphasize on treating vitiligo as a systemic disorder and not a local skin disease. It is evident that numerous factors such as genetics, emotional and physical factors trigger vitiligo and may precipitate destabilization of the immune system.
A remedy in Homeopathy selected after carefully reviewing all such factors is known as a 'constitutional remedy' and is capable of helping the individual systemically. We often resort to prescribing remedies which have an influence on and:
- Correct Immune dysfunction
- Considers genetic predisposition
- Rectifies associated autoimmune diseases
- Corrects Emotional Distress
- Revives broken down immunity
- Stimulate Melanin Cells & Melanin Production
What can I expect after starting HRD’s Homeopathic treatment?
Below is our general observation and may differ among treated cases due to differences in the intensity, duration and characteristics of each case treated.
- Initially, the progression of vitiligo spots (size & number) will usually slow down
- Occasionally, small new spots or marginal increase in size may be noticed till the medicines act. This may signify natural progression of the condition which initially does come under control.
- Once medicinal action sets in skin-pigment will appear within the white spots. Occasionally, change in color-tone of the white spots to pinkish may be noticed.
- The new color or pigment which appears has the same color as your surrounding skin
- There won’t be any hyper-pigmentation (darkening) of the spots as witnessed with other treatments.
Though Vitiligo is one of the most advanced and difficult cases treated at our centres, we do encourage individuals to start this treatment ASAP. The results achieved are always better when started early during the course of this condition.
Vitiligo: What is it?
Vitiligo is a skin pigmentation disorder generally characterized by white patches of skin on different parts of the body. Melanocytes or skin-pigment cells present in the skin are usually affected; however the mucous membrane and the retina may also be show signs of loss of this pigment.
It is estimated that 1-2% of the world’s population around the globe are affected by Vitiligo. It is indiscriminate of race, sex and age; however most individuals affected are below the age of 45 years.
There is no known cause of Vitiligo and the specific mechanism of its manifestation unknown. Simply put, the Melanocytes responsible for skin-pigment are either destroyed by auto-antibodies or they destroy themselves.
Individuals suffering from autoimmune conditions such as those affecting the thyroid and adrenal gland, diseases such as ‘alopecia areata’ may be predisposed to Vitiligo. Vitiligo may also be hereditary and runs in families. However, most vitiligo patients may not have any family history or predisposing factors as mentioned above.
Triggers leading to Vitiligo
Vitiligo usually (but may not always) occurs after the following triggers:
- Emotional distress
- Major illness
- Skin trauma
Wish to Start Our Proven Treatment? Click here
For any further details or clarification do feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org