Non-Surgical pain-relief option without side-effects
Cervical Spondylosis is a degenerative condition of the cervical (neck) spine and associated intervetebral disc separating the vertebrae. Nerve compression, degeneration of the intervetebral discs and loss of normalcy of the spine curvature may lead to pain and stiffness of the shoulder muscles, loss of muscle strength and a constant discomfort or stiffness in the back and neck muscles.
You may have tried conventional pain-killers and muscle relaxants which do offer immediate relief. However, Homeopathic medicines have proven to help most individuals by reducing muscular spasm/stiffness and relieve intensity /frequency of pain, without any long-term adverse effects.
The medicines prescribed may be taken alone or along with your regular medicines prescribed by your physician. Over time the need for pain killers and anti-inflammatory drugs can subside and the overall condition of the bone and disc can be improved.
Do browse through the details we have carefully included on this website and email us for any further clarification regarding the treatment offered.
Understanding Cervical Spondylosis
Cervical Spondylosis is a degenerative condition of the cervical (neck) spine and associated intervetebral disc separating the vertebrae.
With age, osteophytes or bone buildup protrude from the margin of the vertebrae due to mechanical pressure between the two vertebrae causing further pressure on the involved nerves.
Symptoms of Cervical Spondylosis
Nerve compression, degeneration of the intervetebral discs and loss of normalcy of the spine curvature may lead to the following symptoms:
- Intermittent neck and shoulder stiffness and/or pain
- Symptoms may be unilateral or bilateral, dependant on the nerve involved
- Headaches originating at the nape of the neck (sub-occipital)
- Pain and tingling sensation radiating down the arms
- Severe nerve compression causes weakness and loss of arm muscle strength
- Atypically pain may radiate to the chest, cause difficulty in swallowing or loss of control
Symptoms are caused by a combination of pressure on the nerve root and muscle spasm, and treatment is centered on relieving both of these factors.
Typically, the treatment offered at HRD involves the following:
- Prescribing purely Homeopathic medicines (No Steroids or NSAIDS) which have a specific action on relieving nerve inflammation
- Prescribing essential Biochemic remedies (Minerals) which prevent further disc degeneration and bone damage. Biochemic medicines are made from Calcium, Magnesium etc.
HRD patients typically experience the following benefits:
- Relief in pressure and inflammation of the affected nerve
- Disappearance in pain and tingling sensation radiating down the arm
- Relief in headaches and stiffness of associated shoulder muscles
- Improvement in the ability to function as normally as possible
- Provide essential minerals required for disc, nerve and bone health
Wish to Start Our Proven Treatment? Click here
For any further details or clarification do feel free to email us at email@example.com